- Office 2007-like Ribbon User Interface makes it very easy to access program functionality
- 9 Views - Graph, Chart, Table, Calendar, Compatibility, Timeline, Text, Report, and Threats & Opportunities - can be selected on the left side
- You can easily manage, edit, and select profiles, cycles, and activities you want to view on the right side
- Information pane that displays biorhythms, moon phase, date information, and other useful details about active or selected item in the current view appears at the bottom
- Navigation and customization controls that let you change start date, duration of the report, or visualization icons used appear on the ribbon at the top
- Main viewing area where biorhythms are displayed is in the middle
- A small toolbar that lets you print and save active view in various formats (image, text) appears right above the main viewing area
12+ Biorhythm Cycles
- There are 15 built-in rhythms: 4 primary rhythms (physical, intellectual, emotional, and intuitive), 3 secondary rhythms (mastery, passion, wisdom), 3 I-Ching rhythms (aesthetic, awareness, spiritual), 3 intuitive patterns rhythms (perception, psychic, success), and 2 rhythm averages (primary and i-ching).
- You can easily toggle various rhythms on and off so you see only the ones you are interested in using the Cycles selector on the right side of the window.
- You can also create custom (user-defined) rhythms that are either based on a fixed period (like primary rhythms), or are based on combinations of other rhythms (like average rhythms). For example you can create a new rhythm with period equal to precisely 15 days and 10 hours.
- There is a concept of profiles in Biorhythms Calculator. Profiles represent individual people whose biorhythms you can analyze in the program. You do not need to re-enter one's birth date every time you want to see his biorhythms - simply enter it once and save.
- The profiles can be selected, managed, and edited inside a profile selector pane that appears on the right side of the main window. You can easily organize profiles into convenient groups (folders) such as Family, Friends, etc.
- You can group profiles not only by folder, but also by their zodiac sign and gender. In addition, you can sort profiles by either their name or age. Should the list of profiles become large, you can always easily locate the needed profile by typing in the first letters of the person's name.
- You can even assign a picture or a photo to a profile, so you can more easily locate it.
- Numerological characteristics can be displayed inside a small tip when you move your mouse over various profiles, provided the optional Numerology support is enabled.
Tabbed MDI and Tips
- You can open as many biorhythm views as you want, and organize them on the screen as you see fit, thanks to the Tabbed Multiple Document Interface (MDI).
- For example, you can have the Graph View on the left side, and the Table View on the right side, as shown on the screenshot.
- However the views need not contain the same information; and you can easily arrange it so that biorhythms of one person are shown in the Graph View, while the biorhythms of another person are shown, for example, in the Report View right next to it.
- Detailed tips are available in various views and windows when you mouse-over a particular item. This allows you to easily drill into the items of your interest. For example, on the screenshot, you can see a tip with a smiley face is displayed when you move your mouse over different data-points inside the Graph View.
- Introduced in version 2010 the new Compatibility View makes it extremely easy for you to see how compatible you are with others.
- At an instant you can see how compatible you are with all members of your family, your friends, and other people.
- You can see both general compatibility for particular cycles, as well as date-specific compatibilities for particular cycles.
- General compatibility tells you on average how compatible you are with a particular person; while date-specific compatibility tells you how compatible you are with a particular person on a particular date and time!
- All this information is presented in a very customizable table. With a click of a button you can turn columns on and off, enable or disable value colorings, sort by different compatibilities (this is handy if you want to quickly know who you are most compatible with, and who you are least compatible with).
- Of course you can print-out the compatibility table and export it to other programs, such as Microsoft Excel, for further analysis!
See Multiple Profiles in One View
- In addition to Compatibility View, you can easily compare biorhythms of several people in various views by selecting several profiles in the Profile Selector.
- Normally, when you simply click on a profile in a profile selector, this will change the profile displayed in the active view. However, if you Ctrl+Click on a profile, it will add that profile to the active view (or if you Ctrl+Clicked on an already selected profile, it will be removed from the active view).
- On the screenshot you can easily see that the Graph View shows biorhythms for two people. However you can see biorhythms of up to 5 people in this fashion, and not just in the Graph View, but also in the majority of other views, like Chart, Table, and Timeline.
Make Graphical and Personalized Reports
- You can easily create detailed, personalized, graphical, and branded reports using the Report View. Alternatively there is also ability to create textual-only reports using the Text View.
- You can customize all aspects of report creation: decide for how long the report should run, what biorhythm cycles should be included, which visualizations should be used (smileys, weather icons, etc.), or perhaps not used at all, etc.
- The reports display much more than just simple biorhythm information. They show you whether you are in the active or passive phase, whether a particular rhythm is declining or increasing, and much more.
- You can instantly see the best and worst rhythms for a particular day.
- Furthermore, reports provide a lot of useful and specific tips as well as practical recommendations, so that you can quickly see the effects your biorhythms can have on you during a particular interval of time.
- Reports also let you know if you should engage in activities that you define on a particular day.
Save Information from Views
- You can easily save most views or information from them in common file formats for interoperability with other applications.
- For example you can easily save Graph and Chart views as images (jpeg, png, gif, or bmp files), so you can easily e-mail biorhythm charts to your friends, or insert them into a Word document.
- Table-based views, such as Compatibility, Table, and Threats and Opportunities views also let you save information from them in common file formats (like xml and text), as well as directly export into other applications.
- You can easily copy information from Table or Compatibility views into Microsoft Excel with a click of a button!
- Detailed biorhythm reports generated by the Report view can be saved as web pages (html files) to be easily viewed in any browser, or published to the Internet.
Visualize Your Biorhythms
- You can easily tell how well you are doing biorhythmically on a particular day by observing various graphic symbols that represent your biorhythm status in majority of views!
- If you biorhythms are low, depending on the visualization you select, you may see sad faces, stormy clouds, red flags, or other icons. If your biorhythms are high, however, happy faces, green checkmarks, or other graphic symbols may be displayed.
- There are more than 30 different visualizations to choose from! And you can even make your own visualizations easily using built-in visualizations editor!
- Visualizations appear not only in the various biorhythm views (like Table View, or Report View), but also inside mouse-over tips, as well other User Interface elements.
- If you do not like visualizations, you may turn them off completely, so that only numerical value that represents your biorhythm status is displayed. The default setting however is both numerical value and visualization.
Put Biorhythms to Practical Use
- Activities make it very easy for you to learn the best time to do certain actions (or the time during which you should avoid doing certain actions). For example, you can define a certain activity in the program that should only be triggered when Physical and Emotional rhythms are above 5%.
- You can then see when you should engage in activities in various views: like Timeline, Calendar, Report, Threats and Opportunities, and others.
- Now compare that to what you would have needed to do if there was no such a feature – you would have needed to manually scroll through long biorhythm charts, trying to find all the days when the rhythms are above (or below) certain threshold. It would have taken you hours! With activities feature it will take you only seconds!
- This unique feature is available only in Biorhythms Calculator 2010! You will not find it in any other program!
- You can even export activities to Microsoft Outlook, so you are automatically reminded about them ahead of time!
- You can use up to 6 different rhythms in activity definition, and there is no limit to how many activities you can define, which gives you complete control and flexibility!
Navigation Is Very Easy
- Navigating Biorhythms Calculator 2010 is very easy! There is a whole Ribbon Tab dedicated to navigation controls. As you move your mouse over them, small tool tips will appear with explanations, thus making it very easy to learn all the functionality.
- With a single click you can change the date for which you want to see your biorhythms; duration for which the chart or report should run; the time interval that determines how often the program will calculate biorhythm values.
- The program remembers your actions, like changing the view, changing the start date or duration, etc., and saves them automatically, so you can easily go backwards and forwards – much like you are doing it in Internet browser.
- The program can also automatically update calculation date, so you can see your biorhythm chart come to life with real-time animation!
- What’s more is that the program is very precise: you can specify dates and time intervals to the last second (while in other programs the smallest time unit is day).
Intuitive User Interface
- Intuitive User Interface makes it very easy to use the program.
- Most of the commands are accessible from the Ribbon bar, much like in Microsoft Office 2007, making it very easy to find what you need.
- Detailed mouse-over tips are always there to explain what particular button or option does.
- Main view area can be maximized within a click of a button, so if you want to concentrate on your biorhythm chart for example, and hide all other panes and toolbars, you can do it very easily!
- There is also a special Simple User Interface mode, specifically designed for new users, in which only the most frequently used commands are shown and the viewing area is increased. This is a great way to get started with the program, as your attention will be focused only on most important features.
- The program remembers all your UI customizations, like the size and position of the window, visibility of certain interface elements, and the rest, so when you reopen the program, it will look exactly the same as when you closed it.
Help is There When You Need It!
- There is minimal learning curve, and you can easily discover program functionality as you use it.
- Built-in Interactive Tutorial step by step highlights and explains major program features, gives practical tips for using them, and exposes relevant keyboard shortcuts. And of course, you can always turn off the tutorial if you want to learn the program on your own.
- Informative mouse-over tool tips appear when you move your mouse over different interface elements, like buttons, check boxes, etc.
- Detailed User Guide comes with the program as well that addresses all the program’s major features.
Get Started Quickly
- You can get started using this program in no time at all!
- When you run the program for the first time, a dialog will appear, where you can enter information about yourself including your name, gender, and birth date, as well as configure major program settings. This way you can create your profile and personalize the program for your needs from the very beginning!
- There is also an optional Welcome Screen that greets you every time you start the program. With it you can see your biorhythms and age, current date and time, and moon phase information right away. This way you can instantly learn important facts without even opening the main window!
- Welcome Screen also makes it very easy for you to start using the program, as it offer shortcuts for common operations and links to Internet resources, and displays various tips that provide you with useful information about the program.
Microsoft Outlook Integration
- It’s the only biorhythms program that offers Microsoft Outlook support!
- You can export you biorhythm information (for given rhythms and date range), moon phase information, and information on activities to Microsoft Outlook in a few clicks!
- If you select appropriate option, Outlook will also remind you about these important events in advance, so you are always prepared for them.
Personalize the Program to Your Needs
- There are close to 100 options that let you completely personalize the program to meet your needs!
- You can tweak nearly all aspects of the program: from various UI settings to how navigation works, from the graphical theme used to date and time formats.