What you can do with Random Number Generator
These are just a few things you can do with random Random Number Generator:
- Generate millions of random numbers in seconds
- Generate integer and floating point numbers
- Generate numbers within specified range: from minimum to maximum
- Generate numbers in a given numeric base (radix): from 2 (binary), decimal, hexadecimal, all the way to base 36
- Generate negative numbers
- Control precision and number of decimal places
- Specify number format
- Ensure uniqueness and remove duplicate entries
- Generate numbers within specified continuous probability distribution: Normal / Gaussian, Beta, Chi Square, Student-T, Cauchy, Chi, Uniform, Exponential, Gamma, Laplace, Log-Normal, Pareto
- Generate numbers within specified discrete probability distribution: Bernoulli, Binomial, Uniform, Geometric, Poisson
- Use various pseudo-random number generators: FIPS-140 compliant Cryptographically Secure RNG, Mersenne Twister, Additive Lagged Fibonacci, XOR-Shift 128, System Default
- Generate sequential random numbers
- Save output to Excel, CSV, XML
- Export generated numbers to database / update database records
- Generate serial numbers, pins, codes, and more using masks, i.e.
- Generate passwords
- And much, much more!
How Random Number Generator Works
Choose & Customize Building Blocks
- Lowercase: a b c d e …
- Uppercase: A B C D E …
- Digits: 0 1 2 3 4 …
- Symbols: . , ; : / …
- Vowels: a e i o u …
- Consonants: b c d f g …
- Up to 9 user-defined character groups
- 4 built-in text dictionaries
- Up to 9 user-defined text dictionaries
- User-defined data-bound dictionaries to use data from databases
- Decimal: 01, 02, 03, …
- Hexadecimal: …, 9, A, B, …
- Binary: 00, 01, 10, …
- Alphanumeric: …, KZ, L0, L1, …
Configure Options & Logic
- Consecutive: abcdef, 123456, …
- Keybaord-Consecutive: qwerty, asdfgh, …
- Duplicate: start, FINISH, …
- Repeating: password, Hello!, …
- Similar: 0 o O 1 i I l …
- Replace, insert, delete
- Reverse, sort, shuffle
- Change letter case
- Morse code, leet speak
- Change number base (radix)
- Generate hashes
- Many others
- Common passwords filter: qwerty, 012345, asdfg, password123, …
- Dictionary-based weak password filter
- User-defined, custom filters
Select Generation Mode & Generation Options
- Basic - for simple passwords
- Advanced - for more complex passwords with more control
- Number - for generating integer and floating point random numbers within specific range or matching specific distribution
- Mask - for advanced, template-based code generation based on predefined pattern
- Pronounceable - for easy to pronounce random strings and made-up generated words
Random Number Generator
- XOR-Shift 128
- Mersenne Twister MT-19937
- Additive Lagged Fibonacci ALF
- System Default
- FIPS-Compliant Cryptographically Secure RNG
- Quantity - up to 100 000 000 (or more if backed up by file)
- Username generation
- Duplicate checking
- Hash generation: SHA, MD, CRC, …
Generate Passwords, Numbers, Keycodes…
Save / Export Output
Generate Random Numbers
In Number Generation Mode you can generate whole and fractional random numbers that either fall within a specified range or match a given statistical distribution. Negative numbers can be generated by specifying the minimum value less than zero.
You can also specify the numeric base (radix) of the generated numbers.
Statistical Probability Distributions
In Number Generation Mode you can generate random numbers that match one of 17 built-in statistical probability distributions, so that generated numbers will be distributed according to distribution's probability density function.
The following continuous distributions are supported: Normal / Gaussian, Beta, Chi Square, Student-T, Cauchy, Chi, Continuous Uniform, Exponential, Gamma, Laplace, Log-Normal, Pareto.
The following discrete distributions are supported: Bernoulli, Binomial, Discrete Uniform, Geometric, Poisson.
Statistical Probability Distributions
You can generate random numbers with desired frequencies depending on which probability distribution you select and which custom parameters you use.
There are 17 built-in probability distributions:
- Normal / Gaussian
- Chi Square
Use discrete distribution to generate random integers, and use continuous distributions to generate floating point numbers.
Manipulate & Transform Random numbers
Using Text Transformations (transforms) you can further manipulate, tweak, and modify generatedrandom numbers and usernames, so that you are completely satisfied with the final result.
For example, you can: replace, insert, append, and delete strings of text or individual characters; convert generatedrandom numbers or only specified characters to Morse Code, Leet Speak, Base-64; manipulate characters - reverse order of, shuffle, change letter case; etc.
Transforms will be applied as long as they are enabled and as long there is at least one active transform present in the transforms list. Transforms can be applied in any generation mode, to bothrandom numbers and usernames, and are always applied last, but before any filter and duplicate checks are performed.
Note on the screenshot active Append Transform, its options (append 2 copies of string
_extra), and its result on the generatedrandom numbers.
Apply Transforms to Already Generated Random numbers
Transforms can be applied in two ways: first, they can be applied automatically when you are generatingrandom numbers or usernames; second, they can be applied manually later to already generatedrandom numbers.
To apply transforms manually, simply selectrandom numbers to which you want to apply transforms, right-click on the selection, and click Apply Transforms.
Note the active Reverse Characters Transform and its result on the selectedrandom numbers (as compared with the previous screenshot).
You can easily compute hashes of generatedrandom numbers and usernames using specified hashing or checksum algorithm. The following hash / checksum algorithms are supported: SHA1, SHA2, MD5, RIPE-MD, CRC.
You can also specify the encoding in whichrandom numbers should first be saved, before a hash can be computed on the actual byte representation of the encodedrandom number.
Also note the usefulness of the MDI - Multiple Document Interface that allows you to work with several documents at once, as shown on the screenshot.
Note PROmeans feature is available in Professional or Server Edition (not in Standard Edition).
SVRmeans feature is available in Server Edition only.
Note The term password means any random string that can be generated like: passwords, keycodes, numbers, pins, usernames, etc.
Customization & Extensibility
We can help you integrate Random Number Generator with your existing business logic, extend product's functionality, or otherwise customize it to meet your requirements!
Development Library that contains all password generation functionality of this product is available separately for purchase as a COM-Compatible .NET DLL that you can use to leverage Random Number Generator's functionality in your own projects.
Please contact us to get Development Library. We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding licensing, pricing, integration, and other issues.
Let Us Customize Random Number Generator for You!
If Random Number Generator is not exactly what you are looking for, we can customize it for you so it specifically meets your needs! It can be done at a low cost to you, as Random Number Generator provides a solid foundation upon which new features can be effectively added by our experienced developers to quickly create a customized, professional solution that meet your needs!
Keep in mind that contracting us to customize the product will be much cheaper and faster than hiring a programmer or doing the work with your own resources, as we have extensive experience in the area of custom development, and what's more - Random Number Generator is a solid foundation upon which all the extra functionality that you desire can be built. More than 10 000 man-hours and over 100 000 lines of code went into the creation of Random Number Generator, so recreating even part of its functionality from scratch would require lots of resources.
Do you need customization?
- The product does not exactly meet your needs?
- Some feature you would like to use is not in the product?
- Would you like to add another action or operation?
- Need more options and customizations?
- Want to integrate the product with your existing business logic?
Custom Development Benefits
- No programming skills are required - we do everything for you!
- Low-cost professional development by experienced team
- Fast development because it leverages existing product and infrastructure
- Professional User Interface and familiarity as new features are integrated into existing product
- Royalty-free, flexible licensing model
Look no further! Contact us to request a quote and start custom development!